Friday, October 19, 2007

No bowling

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I picked up bubs from preschool and apparently his behavior was less than stellar today. They said he didn't want to write his letters and he needed a lot of redirection. He wasn't horrible, just not 'reinforcer worthy'. To reinforce sub par behavior would not really create the desired response. As a teacher I can totally relate to that. As bubs' mom, I just feel bad for the guy. So, no bowling. He is pretty upset about it. I explained to him why it wasn't happening, and he calms himself down but then five minutes later he starts up again with 'I want bowling' (and it's accompanied by whining, crying and climbing on me). I have to be honest, I feel really bad for him right now, but I didn't really feel like going bowling. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: