Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm 'it'

I have been tagged by Marla over at Marla's Blog. Being a relative 'newbie' to the whole blog experience, I have also not been tagged that much (I think I was tagged once). The insecure girl who was always picked last in gym, is very happy to oblige. Does that make me sound pathetic?
Ok, here is the tag:

The rules: Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. (No cheating!) Find Page 123. Find the first 5 sentences. Post the next 3 sentences. Tag 5 people.

What a coinkidinky, the closest book that was over 123 pages (and not an illustrated tome on insects or reptiles) is a book called "Rules". It's by Cynthia Lord and it's actually a book for kids, I would say a 10 year old. My sister lent it to me because she read it over the summer after buying it at a scholastic bookfair. This is all probably bordering on too much information. Ok, here it goes:

"And in several of the restaurant windows surrounding the parking lot, pleople have stopped eating to watch."

"Most of them have their mouths dropped open."

"Jason waves."

~exciting stuff, huh?
Ok, now I am tagging five people whom I hope will be equally as joyous to be tagged as I was :

1) Thin by decade three
2) And then there were two
3) J, C, and Me
4) hmmm. I don't know if I know anymore people that I can ask....
5) ? Anyone reading this who has a blog who would like to participate? How's that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way hey! Good for you dearie. I'd play along but I already have that one in my drafts.

Cheers

Casdok said...

Havent seen that one before!
Nice tag!

Marla said...

Very cool. The first book I picked up was songs by Leonard Cohen and I opened to page 123 and it was a title page that said nothing but 'Beautiful Loser'. I cracked up laughing but figured I would pick another so I had the five sentences.

A quirky but fun little tag!

Anonymous said...

Nip on over and collect your award!