Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just keep swimming...

Photobucket


On a lighter note, in about a half an hour we are packing up the family unit and heading on over to our local arena for a rousing night of consumerism! We are going to see "Nemo on Ice". It's uncharted waters for us with regards to shows and stuff. The last time I attempted this was when bubs was 18 months old and we went to see some elmo fiasco. Bubs was watching tv one night and a commercial came on for the ice capades and he expressed interest in it. So I took a chance and got us 3 tickets for tonight. Considering the most exciting thing we do as a family these days is food shopping, I have been really looking forward to it. I think Bubs is too and I really hope he enjoys it! I hear they have an angler fish flashlight, which will be one of the highlights (hmm, no pun intended) of the evening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed but I find it very hard to imagine fish on ice. [fish and chips is easier!]
Cheers

Marla said...

Enjoy the show!!!!! I hope it goes well!

Casdok said...

Hope you have fun!!

Ms. TK said...

I'm a sucker for stuff like that.
Have a great time. Tell me how much they charged for a soda. Last time we went, it was $7.00!

Essential Amy said...

Thank you everyone for your positive vibes!!!
Drama,
The soda was $5 bucks and the popcorn was a virtual bargain at 5 bucks as well. Salty as hell, I will be retaining water all week.