Saturday, August 2, 2008

The dingo ate my blog

OK, last night I tried to log on to my blog and I kept getting a message that Internet explorer could not open it. "Operation Aborted", which I always find to be such a lovely saying. I was convinced someone hacked into my blog. There goes my troubled mind again. I must have some great sense of self to think that anyone would take the time to hack into my blog.

So now that I am back to reality and I did a little digging, I found out that it's a site meter problem. So I deleted the site meter, but I did save the code. I really miss my site meter. I found it really entertaining. The other day, someone googled 'pitchers of girls with bubs' and found their way to my humble abode. Boy were they disappointed. Most of the time I just see my location on there.

At any rate, I am back in business and I can breathe a sigh of relief.

1 comment:

~B. said...

LOL! It happened to me, too. And the strangest thing is that I had just posted this copycat recipe and I was sure that it was because of that. You know...they found me...the power of McD's shut me down. Paranoia will destroia. ;D

Anyway...just a hello since you're sitemeterless and can't know that I'm looking. ;)